[Ardour-Users] Automation and BCF 2000

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sun Feb 27 10:15:52 PST 2011

On 02/27/2011 07:13 PM, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> The issue is that Ardour does exactly what it is told, and will make an
> automation dot every X mS if the automation has changed, which often
> times it does on 10 bit controller surfaces.  I typically will go in
> afterwards and clean up a bit if I need to make changes with the mouse
> manually, or alternatively just overwrite.
>
> I can't really think of a better way to handle this though, so if oyu
> have a suggestion I would love to hear it:)

i don't know what the OP meant, but it has happened to me that all of a
sudden, regular dots appeared on static sections of the automation that
shouldn't have been affected by automation recording at another point in
time.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net