[Ardour-Users] Noob Alert: Process Question - best practices for multiple takes

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 23 23:25:02 PDT 2010

On Ardour.org you will find the "Ardour shortcut tracksheet" (type this
in the search zone up right) to forget the mouse, and in the Ardours'
menus some shortcuts appears right to the action. Plus, you can edit
shortcuts to fit your needs.

For your question about multiple tracks or not, it depends : do you rec
only your guit ?