[Ardour-Users] click free editing and zero crossings

Paul Schwebel pschwebe at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 23:52:03 PDT 2010

I have really enjoyed all the back and forth about clean edits.

I am not up on the theory behind the merits of edits at zero crossings. My original question came purely as a musician and end user. Ultimately, I don't care about how clean edits are made. I care about the UI and an efficient workflow. I have not found  a method in Ardour that compares favorably with Logic or Amadeus Pro in the ease with which I can spice audio. That's why I asked. The variety of responses leads me to think that there isn't an easy, straightforward series of steps to do this.