[Ardour-Users] "made with ardour" logo

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:34:16 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 13:35 +0100, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi thorwil, hi *!
>

> i just stumbled upon this really slick "made with ardour" logo:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/logo-design/
>
> in fact this is something i've been looking for, cause it's way sexier
> than just a note saying "created with ardour". the problem with this
> particular logo is that it doesn't work very well when space is limited
> (such as on a cd jewel case inlay), because the fontwork that expresses
> the actual message is rather small compared to the total size, and that
> it imposes too many design constraints through its color.

Just to be the devil's advocate, I think the font size of the "MADE
WITH" (in this particular logo) does not matters all *that* much. Just
the fact that there is an Ardour-ish logo on material will be enough to
communicate the message.

my 2 cents,

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe at d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot