[Ardour-Users] Midi

martin castle marshcast at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:20:31 PST 2010

Hi!

I realise that Ardour is likely to include MIDI support in the next version,
and so this (technically) isn't an Adrdour related question BUT...

Do any of you use a MIDI keyboard with OPEN SOURCE software?
I just bought a nice KB37 keyboard, but really use it. I need something that
will let me play it and make sounds that I can record. One of my problems is
terminology, i know, I dont know what this is called & it makes it hard to
google it (not through lack of trying though, i hasten to add).

Thanks for your time,

Martin