[Ardour-Users] Experience? Rework an external 44.1 KHz 16 bit recording

Chooch Schubert choochus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:26:00 PDT 2010

RecordingHacks has a great database of microphones as well as many mic
shoot-outs on the blog. The shoot-outs are particularly helpful as he'll
take many similar microphones with a wide range of prices and you can hear
samples of what they all sound like. Many times there are much less
expensive mics that sound comparable or better than the most expensive even
on the same source.

http://recordinghacks.com/microphones

{c}