[Ardour-Users] Experience? Rework an external 44.1 KHz 16 bit recording

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:23:50 PDT 2010

I think Nettings has it dead on here.  The C1000 just isn't that good of a
mic, and in a similar price range there are much better options.  In this
case the tools really do limit the recording.  Of course the concept of a
loudness war recording when recording classical piano is a topic in
itself...

    Seablade

Can't think of a single thing I would reach for the C1000 for over other
things these days.