[Ardour-Users] Debian?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 11 04:15:32 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 19:01 +0800, Simon Wise wrote:
> On 11/08/10 17:47, christian at shamanbenefit.net wrote:

Dunno, at the moment Debian stable might be ok, but usually after some
time you'll run into dependency issues, if you need to compile newest
audio applications. I don't think one need always the latest desktop
environment version etc., but audio becomes better day buy day. I would
prefer Debian, but IMO Ubuntu has an advantage for audio.

2c,

Ralf