[Ardour-Users] Ardour Manual Updates

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:12:58 PDT 2009

I just updated the sample article with an example of what I am looking
for in how to handle the annotations.  It was a poor example just
because of the screenshot I used, sorry.  But hopefully it gives the
basic idea.  The difference is that in the end, the Annotated
Screenshot, Caption, and Key(Table), I am hoping to get on a page by
themselves to start a section.  I am working out the details on how
exactly to do this, but lets assume I succeed in this regard for the
time being:)

     Seablade

Still working through fun with Daisy on occasion as we get farther along:)