[Ardour-Users] Ardour Manual Updates

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:28:58 PDT 2009

By the way, if you haven't discovered this already, if you go to
Actions>PDF on any article, Daisy will render a PDF of that article so
you can preview what it might look like.  Note that links will be
handled a bit different because we aren't publishing a full book, but
in general it will be close enough to preview your work.  I would
suggest doing this to see for example how the sample image gets
rendered in PDF output, as it looks different than it does in the Wiki
itself.

     Seablade