[Ardour-Users] eine kleine Mose musik

JOHN LYON jalyon at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 12 08:55:22 PDT 2009

Nicely done, Dave!  I enjoyed the vocals, and no, it didn't sound flat to me. Of course adding a drummer and some tasty lead guitar would be the icing on the cake. But the recording sounds fine.  I liked your scatting too; I could hear where you would want to go with the lead guitar.  And yes, let's hear it for the Ardour developers.

John Lyon