[Ardour-Users] eine kleine Mose musik

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jul 12 11:30:46 PDT 2009

Nicely done, Dave :)! But anyway, I agree that it sounds flat. On your
other recordings you set some accents (loudness for notes that come
off-beat before the next beat), that is missing for, apart from that,
your excellent recording.

Btw. Dave, you know me from the MIDI discussion, but I'm a native
guitarist and my favourite chords are "7#9" chords (sharp ninth) and my
favourite scale is the flat pentatonic scale with blue notes, resp. the
jazzy way, all notes around the main note (sorry, I don't know some
terms on English).

Even if I do different music to yours, my roots seems to be similar to
your roots.

The "Beat Monkey Drums" are fine :), I don't miss a drummer.

Best,
Ralf