[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jan 16 03:06:55 PST 2009

Hi,

A couple of people mentioned applying for grants.

If someone can give me the necessary information then I will build up
the application. I expect that we will be able to make a very good
application because if we as a group are not able to secure at least one
grant for Ardour development then we don't deserve to get any more
development as we would not be giving as much as we receive.

I am not the only person here who has the skills to write a killer grant
application so it should be a done deal.

Paul should not have to deal with this as he is already way too busy and
his attention should be directed to the things he does best. However
there are several of us who are able to make this happen so what are we
waiting for?

Gloves are off now. If Paul is seriously considering quitting then we
are all gonna be responsible for that.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.