[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 06:45:10 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamie McLaughlin"
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

> It's all very well saying "I'll donate when it does everything I need",
> but of course if you don't donate now then that point may never come.

Another point worth mentioning is that by the time it moves forward enough
to "do everything I need" my requirements will have moved forward too, so
that point definitely WON'T ever come.

Just a tiny point of correction for Hein:-  I'm sure Paul won't want to be
credited - or more likely, blamed ( !!! )  for producing my list of
options...!     :-)

Cheers,

John