[Ardour-Users] linux distro install tool info wanted

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 7 12:19:18 PST 2009

That might explain a lot. I had big stability issues with the Mandriva
version of Ardour. I have started building it myself from source and
found it much more stable.

As for both being in rpmdrake, rpmdrake should always install the
version with the highest version number, hence 2.7.1 should be
installed. If it isn't, then doing an upgrade should.

Mark