[Ardour-Users] [OT] Degrees of DIY (was:Re: OSX vs Linux)

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:48:07 PDT 2009

But you need to take this one step farther to the professional race car
drivers that are driving a car that is quite capable of being VERY fast, but
don't have to mount the engine in it themselves, change their own tires at
every pit stop, etc.

If you are going to use this analogy, the above is where we as a community,
and distributions, should be able to deliver to a user that wants to step up
to it IMO.

        Seablade