[Ardour-Users] getting started

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Mon Apr 13 04:10:24 PDT 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:

> check also: www.wiki.linuxmusicians.com

Sorry, I forget that (good) one. And I have probably forgot many other
good ones.

It's a pity that this resources are spread everywhere on the 'net. How
many general (and often outdated and bloated) resources do we need? So
far, we have linux-sound.org, *.linuxaudio.org, linuxmusicians.com,
Wikipedia and lots of some half done docs on the distro and apps side.

I'm glad I'm not a Linux sound newbie who tries to figure out this mess.
But I'm a wannabe Linux Sound App maker and must say that I hope that
all this multiple efforts to make (new) good Linux Sound Info pages soon
will come to an end. Choices are good, but jungles are confusing.

How can I contribute to make this situation better, should I start a
project by myself? :-D  I feel sympathy with all the resources above,
but one is enough IMO.

Jostein