[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Stephan Neuhaus sten at artdecode.de
Wed May 14 23:21:23 PDT 2008

> From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>
>
> How much publicity have Ardour and JACK received in the mainstream
> publication channels for the Mac ?

I the German press, not much that I am aware of. There was a big
article series in the last thee issues of the German magazine c't (one
of the most-read computer magazines over here, even though it is not
Mac-specific) on home recording, and there was no mention of JACK or
Ardour.

> From: Mark Greenwood <fatgerman at ntlworld.com>
>
> Would you consider taking donations by means other than PayPal?
> That's the only reason I haven't subscribed.

Same here, though the cause is different: For some unknown reason,
PayPal rejects my credit card and I cannot open a PayPal account (I
mentioned this on this list and asked for alternative ways of
donating, but got no answer).

Fun,

Stephan