[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Tue May 13 12:17:46 PDT 2008

Would you consider taking donations by means other than PayPal? That's the only reason I haven't subscribed. PayPal have such a bad reputation, I know of many people like myself who have had arguments with them and had their accounts closed, or who simply refuse to open an account with them due to the multitude of reports of PayPal stealing money from their customers. I don't know if NoChex is available to people in the US, but I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Mark