[Ardour-Users] delay matching (aka time alignment)

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Sat Mar 1 01:22:09 PST 2008

jackd supports to configure the hardware delay of your sound card. You
could add the delay from percussion to mics to that delay (than the
recording should be automatically time-aligned). Unfortunately only one
delay for all inputs and one for all outputs is supported; it would be
nice to have the possibility to setup each channel separately (or
additionally to the global delay of the sound card).

Giso