[Ardour-Users] please review tranzport patch [was: state of tranzport support?]

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Dec 1 04:26:40 PST 2008

hi giso!

many thanks for your help. the patch works like a charm here.
can i ask the ardour devs to review this patch for inclusion?
http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1797

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

nettings at stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487