[Ardour-Users] NOT edit groups, general instability

Michael Dunn md at cantares.on.ca
Mon Oct 8 11:39:28 PDT 2007

Okay, I was wrong about edit groups.  I still don't know how to
simultaneously edit (e.g., selecting and operating on a range) more
than one track at a time.  Surely there's a way...?

And, I've frequently encountered general crazy behaviour that I could
only fix by rebooting.  E.g., I tried to continue editing this
morning, and it was even worse than last night.  I despaired of ever
seeing my previous editing work again.  But after a reboot, it's
looking a lot better.  And like I said, I've had several other
instances where various functions would just stop working,
necessitating a reboot.

Michael
2.0.5 OSX