[Ardour-Users] actually....

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Nov 27 13:13:35 PST 2007

Am Dienstag, 27. November 2007 schrieben Sie:
> there really isn't a place for some of these questions.  Basic linux usage
> queries go where?  Say a user of ubuntu doesn't know how to format a hard
> drive for audio.  Are the ubuntu folks going to have any idea?

Actually (hehe) there where some big discussions on lau on which filesystem is
the best for audio... lau is really the best place to ask any users question
regarding audio and linux.

> I had a free morning and spent it helping out some very very new folks, I
> do hope your missive wasn't meant to be rude.

I didn't mean to be rude. Its just that the knowledge of some singular persons
is never the same as the knowledge of a big crowd. Why don't you join lau and
support beginners there?
And the advantage of a mailing list like lau is that its archived and
searchable. And others can chirp in if you don't know or if you are without
internet for some days (ill, holiday, etc).

Please, don't stop to support beginners/others because of my email but please
also consider joining lau. Its a great community!

Have fun,

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/