[Ardour-Users] Ardour(2) crash
lanas at securenet.net
Fri Nov 30 15:45:52 PST 2007
1) Record a track (for instance the tenth track of a 2:42 piece)
2) After recording, stop it by pressing the stop button
3) Ardour2 disappears from the screen
4) Restart Ardour using this project
5) Ardour shows the space of the new track w/o the wave inside
6) Use the Session menu to mark all other tracks for cleaning
7) Close Ardour
8) Restart Ardour using this project
9) Empty the waste bin using the Session menu
The track that was recorded right before the crash appears, space
This sequence is quite consistent when such a crash happens.
System is Fedora Core 6 x86_64, 4 GB RAM, ample disk space.
Come to think of it, I'm not sure if emptying the waste bin has any
effect - to be confirmed.
If I can help in any other way (eg. debugging info, log info, etc...)
let me know.
More information about the Ardour-Users