[Ardour-Users] Basic instructions-can't play imported audio

bradley newton haug bradleyhaug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:50:15 PST 2007

Thomas,

  64studio is done by one of the fellows that did agnula/demudi which I
personally regarded as the most stable of the audio distributions.

    My main studio machine is 64studio and my other linux machines are
gentoo.   64Studio also has reasonably priced user support ($20 US a month)
if you find you have need, and as a company they have commercial
offerings.

 the delta 66 works well under alsa and thus jack, though I'm unfamiliar
with the 'omni', from memory the omnis were usb interfaces?  If so I have no
experience with them.   I use the delta 1010 pci cards w/breakout myself.

  Feel free to drop me a line with any questions you have.

best
bradley newton haug