[Ardour-Users] Basic instructions-can't play imported audio

Thomas GH Dorsch info at pianowave.com
Tue Nov 27 09:23:13 PST 2007

Carla,

THANKS!!

As of now I knew only of the Jacklab Distro which is based on
Suse10.2:  http://jacklab.net/jacklaborg/english/

And, of course I know of Planet CCRMA for Fedora

Well, I haven't really started yet, but I would appreciate your
feedback.

Are you using any of the audio-linux-distro's, and if so, what's the
best "ready to go package"

Thanks a lot,

Be creative and genius!!!

Thomas

PS. I use a AMD 2.1ghz 3000+ with 2GB ram, with a Delta 66 Omni