[Ardour-Users] Strange edit cursor behaviour

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Sat Nov 17 07:34:58 PST 2007

Hi,

I've just been working on some projects after recompiling ardour from
2.0-ongoing (checkout says 2686, but the about windows says 2513), and
found a strange behaviour of the edit cursor:
It is not visible from the beginning, but only appears as soon as do
some editing like setting marks or the punch markers. I'm also not able
to set it with the middle mouse button.
Am I doing somthing wrong, or could this be some kind of bug?

Regards
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842 (Office)     |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Tel.: 0631/205-4843 (Lab)        |
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern