[Ardour-Users] Strange edit cursor behaviour

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Nov 19 04:38:16 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 16:34 +0100, Christian Schumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just been working on some projects after recompiling ardour from
> 2.0-ongoing (checkout says 2686, but the about windows says 2513), and
> found a strange behaviour of the edit cursor:
> It is not visible from the beginning, but only appears as soon as do
> some editing like setting marks or the punch markers. I'm also not able
> to set it with the middle mouse button.
> Am I doing somthing wrong, or could this be some kind of bug?

there is no edit cursor any more.

there will be more detailed announcements about the editing changes that
are taking place in svn soon. most people on the IRC channel are
familiar with what is going on, i'll fill in ardour-users soon. i
haven't done so yet because i consider ardour-users mostly for stuff
related to released versions of ardour, not svn.

--p