[ardour-users] bcf2000 + ardour2.0.2 problems

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue May 29 14:27:59 PDT 2007

So fellas (Josh Parsons, John Moore Liles, Joe Hartley) each of you
has some experience with the BCF2000 and ardour 2.0.2.  I'm wondering
how you ended up connecting your MIDI paths between the BCF2000 and
ardour?  Did you use QJackCtl?  I can't get any MIDI traffic from the
BCF2000 to get to the input of ardour 2.0.2.

Did you follow the advice here:  http://ardour.org/node/737   ???
Did you put your BCF into "Logic Control" emulation mode, as detailed
here:  http://www.behringerdownload.de/BCF2000/BCF2000_Emulation_modes.pdf
???

My BCF is in Logic Control mode.  Even with your issues, your
experiences with your BCFs and ardour 2.0.2 are a bit better than
mine.  So, I'd like to hear what your configuration is like.

Thanks much....

--
Kevin