[ardour-users] bcf2000 + ardour2.0.2 problems

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue May 29 14:51:25 PDT 2007

On Tue, 29 May 2007 14:27:59 -0700
Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc at doink.com> wrote:
> So fellas (Josh Parsons, John Moore Liles, Joe Hartley) each of you
> has some experience with the BCF2000 and ardour 2.0.2.  I'm wondering
> how you ended up connecting your MIDI paths between the BCF2000 and
> ardour?  Did you use QJackCtl?  I can't get any MIDI traffic from the
> BCF2000 to get to the input of ardour 2.0.2.

I did use QJackCtl, much along the lines detailed here:
   http://ardour.org/files/manual/sn-bcf2000.html
I have not attempted to use the Mackie emulation mode, nor the Logic
Control mode, simply the B-Control mode, after editing my own template.
Since I'm really happy with it, I haven't had any impetus to try one of
the emulation modes.

I'll try to go make some notes now on running under 2.0.2.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com