[ardour-users] New System Installation Question

Matt Savigear mcs_ardour at savigear.com
Sat Jul 14 07:25:50 PDT 2007

Dennis Neumeier wrote:
> Beside this, are there any 64bit distributions?

I have never used it, but I've heard good things about 64studio:
http://64studio.com/

I use gentoo on my AMD64, which is native 64 bit if you want it to be,
but judging by your previous posts I suggest this distro might be a bit
hands on for you at this stage.

--
Cheers,

Matt.

>From the neck up, the look cultivated by goth girls seems to say, "O, we
despair of this world and long for the sweet embrace of death!" From the
neck down, their look seems to say, "I'll take the bacon cheeseburger,
two orders of fries, and a Diet Coke, please." - Dan Savage