[ardour-users] New System Installation Question

Dennis Neumeier dennismail at gmx.net
Sat Jul 14 07:21:06 PDT 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007 16:01:41 Michal Žeravík wrote:
> ubuntustudio

Thanks for the info, I will try ubuntustudio, although on the website of the
project, it is said that there are no 64bit installation disks. So simply not
all of my 64bit power will be used, but this is okay for me as long as the
recording system itself is running fine.

Beside this, are there any 64bit distributions?

Regards,
Dennis

--
Forcierte Jugendlichkeit macht nur noch viel älter.
		-- Franziska Gräfin zu Reventlow