[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 10:46:40 PST 2007

> On 3-Jan-07, at 17:31 AM, Matthew Hiscock wrote:
>
>I moved from a M-Audio Delta 66 to an RME 9632 and immediately
> noticed a whole world of treble that I'd been missing.

Matthew - can I ask you a quick question please?  Are you runnung Ardour
under Mac or Linux?  The reason I ask is that I've been offered an RME 9652
for sale (slightly different model) but I've just realised from the RME
website that it only supplies drivers for Windows & Mac.  I just wondered
how you got your card to run with Linux (assuming that Linux is your OS).

Thanks,

John