[Ardour-Users] recent changes in branches/2.0-ongoing
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Aug 17 15:08:07 PDT 2007
I've been busy with work related to the SAE version of Ardour, which has
resulted in a few new features, most of them minor.
* mouse audition mode now does something vaguely related to scrubbing
if you drag with button1 held down. Improvements will be
* the range selection context menu has been cleaned up and no longer
shows items pertaining to the whole track
* the new audio setup dialog is now functional, usable, and retains
its state across invocations of ardour
* you can convert a range selection to the loop or punch range
* scons now has the GTKOSX=1 flag to build ardour against the
native GTK-quartz system. See
for more details, and in particular, build instructions.
* with GTKOSX=1, drag-n-drop on OS X now works. With GTK
as built by the jhbuild system, you can only do
single file DnD. I have a fix for that, which will
show up in a test DMG in the next few days.
* the options window has been renamed "Preferences"
If you want to see what the SAE looks like (the changes are very subtle
for the most part), set the ARDOUR_SAE environment variable before
starting Ardour from the command line.
I will probably do a new release with these and other minor changes in
the next few days.
More information about the Ardour-Users