[Ardour-Users] recent changes in branches/2.0-ongoing

Sciss contact at sciss.de
Fri Aug 17 16:46:18 PDT 2007

looking forward to the gtk-quartz thing, that's really the only thing
i didn't like about ardour (X11 feels bad with any app, that's why i
love Seashore over Gimp, NeoOffice over OpenOffice etc.) - apart from
the reported bugs which make it impossible at the moment for me to
use it for time critical projects, but i will check it out again
soon! thanks for the work!

ciao, -sciss-