[ardour-users] anyone using Dell Latitude laptops w/Ardour?

chris simpson chris.m.simpson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:13:12 PST 2006

I'm also running intel core duo d820, with fedora. i couldn't get
jack/ardour working till last night, and i've found the culprit to be fedora
core 6, possibly something to do with it's pam configuration. other than
that, driver support seems very good, wireless and video work very will with
minimal configuration.. a RT patched works well, but only expect to get an
SMP kernel to boot if you compile it with PREEMPT *not *REALTIME.