[ardour-users] Jack is Jacked

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:32:12 PST 2006

> I did something seriously wrong... It might be better if I just scrap this installation of Gentoo and reinstall..  Its an experimental install anyway.  For me to "try" to learn Linux "do's and don'ts" I suppose...  It takes so freakin' long though.

Apparently you just learned DONT do that;)

Actually though, are you getting invalid symbol errors then when you try
to load a module?  If that is the  case check your /usr/linux symbolic
link and make certain it is pointing to the source directory for the
kernel you are running at this moment.  Typically things like that
happen when modules are compiled against thee wrong kernel source.

     Seablade