[ardour-users] Files, created by Ardour, not recognized by any other programm...

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue Mar 28 08:51:08 PST 2006

On 28 March 2006 at 11:44, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

> already added to ardour 2.0 :)

Why do I even bother to ask.  The answer is always, "we already
thought of that and implemented the right stuff." :^) This has
got to be in the top 4, at least in my view, projects for being
well under control and solid in implementation.  The other 3 are
the postfix, the Linux kernel, and a proprietary analog circuit
simulator that I use at work.  You folks are just top notch.

> you won't be able to use 2.0 and then be guaranteed that 0.99
> will work. but the other direction is assured to work, or you
> can shoot me.

Well, a photo would be nice, but I'm sure it'll work in the
forward-going direction.

Thanks....
--
Kevin