[ardour-users] mic preamps

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:07:50 PST 2006

> The 1220 does have a couple features I'd like (faders, defeatable EQ)
> so I might consider upgrading at some point. Or not; I might
> buy a couple channels of really nice outboard pre first.
> Or more likely monitors.

Monitors and acoustics first;)  Depending on your setup it could make a
larger difference than the pres.

But at any rate, the direct outs on the Onyx I believe bypass the EQ
entierly, it is not an option it is a given.  At least that is the case
with the Firewire option on them at any rate.  Just for the record;)

        Seablade