[ardour-users] Setting up a gentoo box for ardour

Thomas G. Willis tom.willis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:11:03 PST 2006

On 3/9/06, Andrew Johnston <andyandtaya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, thanks so much everyone for the fantastic responses...this mailing
> list has me addicted (almost).

Seconded. I just built my new box today. I threw ubuntu on it as a sanity
check, but I think I'm gonna start with the gentoo this weekend. I had tried
it before and I learned a lot about linux/unix.

I did ubuntu cuz it gets from a to b quickly but I've outgrown the
repositories. They don't get updated soon enough for me. :D
--
Thomas G. Willis
http://i-see-sound.com