[ardour-users] Ardour-2 on multi-user systems

Joshua Parmenter joshp at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 8 14:37:25 PST 2006

Actually, they are AFP (Apple FIling Protocol) accounts. Are there
perhaps a large number of settings that are being searched for at
start-up?

Thanks,

Josh

Joshua Parmenter
joshp at u.washington.edu
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and
Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu