[ardour-users] Ardour-2 on multi-user systems

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 18:14:01 PST 2006

There is a .fonts.cache-1 file that is created in the home folder the
first time a gtk2 app is run.  Since we copied this system from the
Gimp.app program, could you test that program to see if it has the
same problem?  I can't think of why this would be happening.  It's
supposed to only happen once.

Taybin