[ardour-users] Ardour-2 on multi-user systems

Joshua Parmenter joshp at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 7 18:56:20 PST 2006

The home directories are on the network. I'll find out if they are
NFS and post back.

Thanks for the response.

Josh

p.s. Ardour 0.99.2 DOESN'T have this problem. Could it also be
related somehow to GTK?

Joshua Parmenter
joshp at u.washington.edu
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and
Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu