[ardour-users] Ardour2 OSX test

Iwan Heskamp iheskamp at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 24 12:32:41 PST 2006

Ok, I got it to run on the eMac. The libXinerama error I reported
before was a bit strange, the libs were really missing on the system
and after adding them Ardour2 started until the pango errors popped up.
BUT in this case, the system complained about not finding the pango
files in /Applications/Gimp.app/something
So I reinstalled the latest Gimp.app (which I removed some weeks ago)
and Ardour2 started just fine.

[Hm. while typing this, another mail by Taybin arrives, announcing a
fixed Ardour2. Hmpf.]

Anyway, I managed to import an Ardour1 project just fine, the funny
thing is that the tracks appeared in reversed order.

On 24 Jan 2006, at 20:21, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> As I'm planning on also packaging Jamin, this has been on my mind
> and I'm looking at different possiblities.

That would be very cool!

   Iwan