[ardour-users] software monitoring

Andrew Johnston andyandtaya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:42:04 PST 2006

Now how does this all relate to the monitoring options present in qjackctl?
Should they be left off les they confuse the issue further when trying to
monitor with ardour?
Or do they need to match the settings in ardour...ie software jack..software
ardour, hardware jack...hardware ardour?

Just somthing I've always wondered about but never bothered asking, except
now there is a relevant thread!

Andy