[ardour-users] crossfades issues

Peter Lutek plutek at infinity.net
Tue Jan 17 08:22:11 PST 2006

greetings!

i am having issues with crossfades on ardour 0.99.

my sessions are 8 tracks, with many small overlapping regions, all with
full crossfades. sometimes, after changing the position of a crossfade,
or replacing a region with other material, all my crossfades disappear.
if i then select all regions in the entire session and move them a bit,
the crossfades return. however, at that point, sometimes when i zoom in
or out ardour segfaults.

also, the crossfade settings in the options window do not always carry
over to new sessions.

these issues are making work on this large project (with a looming
deadline... ugh!) difficult.

anyone have similar experience or advice related to this?

thanks in advance!

-p