[ardour-users] crossfades issues

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Tue Jan 17 10:16:06 PST 2006

Hello.

I have been having the same issues for quite a while. I also work with a
LOT of small regions with many crossfades. When moving them I some times
experience crashes.
I also get the lost crossfades when moving+doing undo. It's bad :/ But
as I saw, you verified that bug report. Hopefully some sense can be made
of what's going on there.