[ardour-users] Some Usage Questions

Solv (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Jan 13 03:23:48 PST 2006

Thanks for the replies,
I am running the PlanetCCRMA 32bit install the lernel is the edge-smp kernel so it is the low latency kernel.
I am also running jack in realtime mode, the xruns i get aren't the same as the ones i used to get on an older system that couldn't keep up...it seems to be something to do with the 64bit problem...

Also how embarrasing that I couldn't see the gain adjustment in the sends dialog...i must have looked there 15 times before i posted....oh well....going blind i guess.