[ardour-users] scenes anyone?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Sun Jan 8 17:32:12 PST 2006

For a song I'm working on I'd like to keep some states for it:
one where it's all set up and ready to record (e.g. some record
enables active), one where it's set up to practice with reference
tracks (e.g. reference tracks unmuted), one where it's set to mix
down (e.g. plugins active).  I'd also like to make "scenes" for
take 1, take 2, etc.  I had been doing this using snapshots, but
the various dates for names aren't really that easy to decode.  I
could rename the snapshots, maybe.  Is there a good way to go for
this?

Thanks....

--
Kevin