[ardour-users] Re. Re. Ardour - Too much speed :-)

Gabriel Meier gabrielsworld2001 at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 6 11:24:26 PST 2006

Thanks a lot for all these responses and all of you
where right. My multitracker only supports 44,1 and I
tried to import it to 48. I tried to change the
frequency of Jack with the connection kit, but still
Ardour and the Connection Kit display 48, although
setup says 44,1.
 I also tried starting jack from a shell, still no
44,1.
Using sox to convert to 48, my music still speeds up
(not only in Ardour, also in xmms). Converting the
file  to 48with Audacity seems to work, the pace stays
correct.

Greetz

Gabe